This design includes two Large Foil Number Balloons, approx 34" in size, inflated and then tied together with balloons.
Available in colours: Pink, Blue, Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, Black, Multi Coloured
These gorgeous balloons can also be personalised for an extra £5
If your preferred date is not available, please send us a message to see if we can accommodate by clicking here.
- If you cannot see a balloon on our website that suits your needs, please get in touch. There are infinite variations, and we will do our best to help you with your request.
- The pictures show some examples of previous orders, and so some elements of the design may vary.
- Please note colours may look different due to computer screen contrasts.
- Personalisation will be printed as written, so please check all spellings. We may use Capitals and/or lower case depending on the font used.
- If you choose Click and Collect, when you arrive please do not join the Post Office queue, but go straight to Counter 4, our dedicated retail counter. Your balloon can be collected between the hours of: 10am - 5pm (Mon-Fri), 10am - 3pm (Sat)
- Local Deliveries are for orders over £10 only.
- Local Deliveries will be made on the date chosen, but no set time can be requested. If you would like to request an AM or PM delivery, please do so in the text box at the bottom of the page. We will do our best to deliver in your preferred time but cannot guarantee it. We will contact you the day before to confirm your time slot.
- By exception we can deliver locally on a Sunday, please contact us for info before purchasing.
- All balloons sent by post are subject to a £9.99 delivery charge. All balloons sent by post are sent by either Royal Mail Special Delivery or Parcel Force, which are both fully tracked services and require a signature on delivery.
- Balloons sent by post usually take 1-2 working days to arrive. We will endeavour to post out your order so that it will arrive before/on your preferred delivery date, but we are not responsible for delays with the post or if you are not in to receive your parcel.
- Balloons sent by post cannot be left in a safe place. If you or the recipient are not in at the time of delivery, the balloon will be returned to your local Royal Mail Delivery Office. You will then need to collect your parcel or arrange a re-delivery.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- Your balloon will not be reserved without a deposit, and will not be created until full payment has been received.
- Balloon orders may be cancelled up to 5 working days before collection / delivery. Cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
- Personalised Balloon orders will not have the personalisation charge refunded if cancelled, as the text is prepared in advance.
CARING FOR, AND DISPOSING OF YOUR BALLOON
- Balloons do not like extreme heat or extreme cold
- Do not store in a vehicle or outside overnight
- Keep balloons away from heat and out of direct sunlight.
- Personalisation will begin to wrinkle after a few days, but this is completely normal and will not affect your balloon's float time.
- All balloons become your responsibility once collected or delivered. Please be responsible and dispose of all balloon waste properly.
Estimated & Typical Float Times (HELIUM)
- Latex Balloons: 8-12 hours, Foil balloons: 3-5 days, Bubble Balloons: 7-14 days
Estimated & Typical Float Times (AIR)
- Latex and Foil balloons: 2 - 3 weeks.
- We use nylon wire to attach items inside our stuffed balloons. Please ensure any wire is removed after the stuffed balloon has been popped.
PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN WHEN THE BALLOON IS BEING POPPED, AND IMMEDIATELY REMOVE ANY NYLON WIRE.