These incredible Light Up Balloons will last for months!! All you need to do is change the batteries.
After the celebrations have finished, this balloon can be used as a lamp or a table centrepiece.
They have 4 different settings; on, slow flash, quick flash and off.
This is for a SOLID COLOUR LED Balloon
1. Choose the colour of your balloon
- Let us know in the text box at the bottom of the page what colour theme you would like.
- Options are: Red, Pale Pink, Magenta, Purple, Bronze, Green, Blue, Black, White, Silver
2. Add your personalisation
- Personalisation is an extra £5
- If you cannot see a balloon on our website that suits your needs, please do get in touch. There are infinite variations, and we will do our best to help you with your request.
- The pictures show some examples of previous orders, and so some elements of the design may vary.
- Please note colours may look different due to computer screen contrasts.
- Personalisation will be printed as written, so please check all spellings. We may use Capitals and/or lower case depending on the font used.
- If you choose Click and Collect, when you arrive please do not join the Post Office queue, but go straight to Counter 4, our dedicated retail counter. Your balloon can be collected between the hours of: 10am - 5pm (Mon-Fri), 10am - 3pm (Sat)
- Local Deliveries are for orders over £10 only.
- Deliveries will be made on the date chosen, but no set time can be requested. If you would like to request an AM or PM delivery, please do so in the text box at the bottom of the page. We will do our best to deliver in your preferred time but cannot guarantee it. We will contact you the day before to confirm your time slot.
- By exception we can deliver on a Sunday, please contact us for info before purchasing.
- All balloons sent by post are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery, which is a fully tracked service and will require a signature on delivery. Any balloons requested for postal delivery on a Saturday will incur an extra £5 charge.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- Your balloon will not be reserved without a deposit, and will not be created until full payment has been received.
- Balloon orders may be cancelled up to 5 working days before collection / delivery. Cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
- Personalised Balloon orders will not have the personalisation charge refunded if cancelled, as the text is prepared in advance.
CARING FOR, AND DISPOSING OF YOUR BALLOON
- Balloons do not like extreme heat or extreme cold
- Do not store in a vehicle or outside overnight
- Keep balloons away from heat and out of direct sunlight.
- Personalisation will begin to wrinkle after a few days, but this is completely normal and will not affect your balloon's float time.
- All balloons become your responsibility once collected or delivered. Please be responsible and dispose of all balloon waste properly.
Estimated & Typical Float Times (HELIUM)
- Latex Balloons: 8-12 hours, Foil balloons: 3-5 days, Bubble Balloons: 7-14 days
Estimated & Typical Float Times (AIR)
- Latex and Foil balloons: 2 - 3 weeks.
- We use nylon wire to attach items inside our stuffed balloons. Please ensure any wire is removed after the stuffed balloon has been popped.
PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN WHEN THE BALLOON IS BEING POPPED, AND IMMEDIATELY REMOVE ANY NYLON WIRE.